for The Journey – 3-month Program (EUR)
Thank you so much for deciding to embark with me on this 3-month Journey.
To bring our “best selves” to our companionship, it is important that we share the same understanding about how we will work together.
IMPORTANT: Read carefully before accessing or using my materials including any audio and/or visual presentations, members area, and/or programs accessible during our collaboration. By scheduling sessions, accessing or using the program(s), you acknowledge that
- You have read this agreement,
- You understand it, and
- That you accept and agree to be bound by its terms.
If you do not agree, do not understand, or do not accept this agreement, please do not access or use any of my materials including any audio and/or visual presentations, members access area, and/or programs used during our collaboration, and contact me immediately at email@example.com.
* * *
The present Agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal contract between me, Audrey Bongat, founder of The Journey Programme (“AUDREY BONGAT” “I” “ME“), and (“YOU”, an individual), (collectively the “Parties”).
WHEREAS, I, AUDREY BONGAT, am engaged in life & business support; and
WHEREAS, you desire to engage me to provide life & business support to you in the form of Webinars, Audio and/or Visual Presentations (live or recorded), and regular personal support and evaluation sessions;
NOW, THEREFORE, the Parties agree as follows:
SECTION 1: Program Fees
- 1.1 Program: Under the terms of this Agreement, I agree to provide you with life & business support as part of this 3-month Journey program in the form of:
- 6x fortnightly one-on-one online sessions of one hour and a half each (eg. 6x 90-min sessions);
- a 1h Introduction session (to explore a bit more what you would like to achieve – if not entirely set up during our discovery call)
- unlimited email support (week days from 9am – 7pm / answer within 24 hours max);
- any resources that I might consider helpful to support you on your journey, including access to some of my online courses
as part of this Journey (“Program(s)”) in exchange for a fee.
This program fees will be determined according to paragraph 1.2. below.
Your access to this Program is made conditional on payment of such Program Fee.
- 1.1.1 Term: The Term of this Agreement will commence upon your acceptance of this Agreement and payment of the applicable Program Fee. You agree and understand that upon commencement of the Term of this Agreement, you will become enrolled in the three-month Journey Program and you are committing to complete the full payment of the Program.
- 1.1.2. Termination: I may terminate this Agreement at any time in its discretion upon notice to YOU. Paragraph 3.1. below shall survive termination of this Agreement, binding YOU to Confidentiality in perpetuity.
- 1.2 Program Fees: By accepting the terms of this Agreement, you agree and understand that you are committing to pay me either
- 700 € per month for three months, or
- a one-time lump sum of 1 985 €
for three months of access to and use of my services as part of my Program.
- 1.3 Promotional Material: By accepting the terms of this Agreement and affirmatively seeking the benefits of membership in the Program(s) offered by me, YOU affirmatively agree and acknowledge that I may at any time reproduce and/ or disseminate any testimonial(s) describing or otherwise referencing, either directly or indirectly, YOUR experience participating in such Program(s), including any specific results experienced by YOU over the course of such participation. YOU agree and acknowledge that this includes any written statements you may publish to social media accounts and online forums as well as any statements and/or images captured or otherwise recorded over the course of attendance at any event(s) related to such Program(s). You further represent that any such statements or testimonials that you make shall be correct, accurate, and truthful.
- 1.4 No Refunds: Because I believe in the service I provide, I abide by a strict, no refund policy.
By accepting the terms of this Agreement, you agree and understand that you are foregoing the right to claim any refund of fees paid for access and use of the Program(s) offered by me. You further acknowledge that in accepting the terms of this Agreement and affirmatively seeking the benefits of and membership in such Program(s), YOU are taking full responsibility for your own success. Thus, you agree that you will not request a refund.
Should you decide to “quit” the process without completing your sessions or services, you will lose all your rights to access the content of this Program(s) as determined in paragraph 1.1. and still, be charged the program fee determined according to paragraph 1.2.
I cannot guarantee that the Program Fee will remain the same in the future, should this agreement not be accepted within 7 days of being submitted.
SECTION 2: No Warranties, Release of Liability & Disclaimer
- 2.1 Results not Guaranteed: By accepting the terms of this Agreement, you agree and understand that I provide support related to self-empowerment, self-love & self-healing purposes only and guarantee no specific results. You take full responsibility for your own success. Furthermore, you acknowledge that everyone’s success & satisfaction is different and dependent on factors such as your own drive, dedication, and motivation. Any examples of testimonials are not meant as a promise or guarantee of your own success or achievements. Please be aware that you may experience income loss by using the Program. In other words: I do not guarantee results because you are responsible for your own success.
I, AUDREY BONGAT, play the role of a facilitator of change, but it is YOUR responsibility to enact or bring about the change.
- 2.2 Limited Liability: This Program is for informational and educational purposes only. In no event will I, AUDREY BONGAT be liable to YOU or any party related to you for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or others in connection with my Program(s), including without limitation any liability for any accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual injury or harm, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however, and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that I am not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other Program’s participant or user, including you. Limitations herein described shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
- 2.3 Disclaimers:
- 2.3.1. Medical Disclaimer. This Program(s) is not to be perceived as or relied upon in any way as medical advice or mental health advice. The information provided through this Program(s) is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your own physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, therapist, counsellor, mental health practitioner, licensed dietitian or nutritionist, member of the clergy, or any other licensed or registered health care professional. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have read in this Program(s), or received from me. Do not stop taking any medications without speaking to your physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, mental health provider or other health care professional. If you have or suspect that you have a medical or mental health issue, contact your own health care provider promptly. I am not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure in any manner whatsoever any physical ailment, or any mental or emotional issue, disease or condition. I am not giving medical, psychological, or religious advice whatsoever.
- 2.3.2 Legal and Financial Disclaimer. This Program(s) is not to be perceived or relied upon in any way as financial or legal advice. The information provided through this Program(s) is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice that can be provided by your own accountant, lawyer, or financial advisor. I am not giving financial or legal advice in any way. You are hereby advised to consult with your own accountant, lawyer or financial advisor for all questions and concerns you have regarding your own income and taxes pertaining to your specific financial and/or legal situation. You agree that I am not responsible for your earnings, the success or failure of your business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through this Program(s). You are solely responsible for your results.
- 2.3.3 Earnings Disclaimer. You acknowledge that I have not and do not make any representations as to the health physical, mental, emotional, spiritual or health benefits, future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability or loss of any kind that may be derived as a result of your participation in this Program(s). I cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, positive or negative, financial or otherwise, through the use of this Program(s) and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. I also expressly disclaim responsibility in any way for the choices, actions, results, use, misuse or non-use of the information provided or obtained through any of my Program(s). You agree that your results are strictly your own and I am not liable or responsible in any way for your results.
- 2.4. Links to external sources I, AUDREY BONGAT, may provide links and pointers to other websites maintained by third parties that may take you outside of my Program(s). These links are provided for your convenience and the inclusion of any link in my Program(s) to any other website does not imply my endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of that website or its owner. I do not endorse and am not responsible for the views, opinions, facts, advice, or statements provided by external resources referenced in my Website or its Content, or their accuracy or reliability.
I assume no responsibility for errors or omissions caused by other websites that may be included in my Program(s). I have no control over the contents or functionality of those websites and so I accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, or otherwise, that may arise from your use of them and therefore I do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any other website or their content. It is your responsibility to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of those linked websites to confirm that you understand and agree with those policies.
- 2.5. Commitment to the Program. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, YOU commit and agree to faithfully execute all of the lessons, assignments, and course work in the Program(s) to the best of your ability. You further agree to attend ALL scheduled support sessions included as part of the Program. You also acknowledge that creating results requires tremendous effort and you are prepared and committed to faithfully make that effort.
SECTION 3: Confidentiality
- 3.1 Confidentiality: Only authorized users, who have duly attained access to any Programs offered by me, by personally agreeing to the terms of this Agreement are permitted to use and participate with such Programs. Except as expressly authorized by this Agreement, YOU shall not provide or make available any Documentation, Video, Audio, or any login member credentials to any third party, or use the Documentation, Video, Audio, or any login member credentials to teach any third party, or otherwise disclose or discuss information revealed in any portion of the Program(s) for any purpose other than exercising rights expressly granted to you by this Agreement.
- 3.2 Intellectual Property: AUDREY BONGAT’s ownership rights are protected by the domestic and international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. Reproduction and usage of the content, without the prior written consent of AUDREY BONGAT, in any form or manner is prohibited and may result in strict legal action.
YOU acknowledge that any Audio and/or Visual Presentations, Documentation, Quotes, Ideas, Concepts, Experiments and other elements of this Journey program or any other programs created by me are my sole Intellectual Property under international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and international treaties. YOU further acknowledge and agree that, as between YOU and me, AUDREY BONGAT, I, with my third party licensors own and shall continue to own all right, title, and interest in and to the Audio and/ or Visual Presentations, Documentation, Quotes, Ideas, Concepts, Exercises and other elements of the Program(s), including associated intellectual property rights under copyright, trade secret, patent, or trademark laws.
Except for the limited, revocable license expressly granted to you herein, this Agreement does not grant you any ownership or other right or interest in or to the Audio and/or Visual Presentations, Documentation, Quotes, Ideas, Concepts, Experiments and other elements of the Program(s), or any other intellectual property rights of me, AUDREY BONGAT, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise.
The concepts, processes & exercises that we will be working with during The Journey Programme are channelled by me for you in the moment. This program being entirely personalized, its content is designed for you, BUT that doesn’t mean you can run with this content and share it as your own.
Please be mindful of NOT sharing anything we’ve explored together during our sessions without asking for permission. It’s not because a concept, process or exercise is presented to you that it belongs to you. I will require that you ask for permission in writing before sharing any of my own concepts, processes or exercises we’ve explored together during our sessions. Receiving my consent for sharing also implies that I will need to be credited if I give you permission to share anything.
The processes I’m using to guide you with are the results of years of trial and error and education, applied in my own life and other clients; concepts, processes and exercises that I’ve trialed, tested, lived through and applied for a significant period of time. Therefore, any concepts, processes & experiments that fall under my own copyright have significant time, emotional and psychological value and must be compensated therein. If I give you permission to use or share any of the concepts, processes or exercises within The Journey Programme, I must be compensated either through attribution and crediting me as the author, creator and/or source, or in certain cases, attribution and crediting me as the author, creator and/or source plus monetary licensing compensation. A separate agreement will be made for each instance, on a case by case basis.
Furthermore, I’m asking you to really digest and apply what we are going through together and apply it for at least five months from the start of our collaboration. Understanding a concept, process or exercise and seeing its validity & efficiency doesn’t mean you have applied and embodied it, so please ask yourself whether it’s right to share something you haven’t personally applied and embodied for a significant period of time first.
I will terminate our agreement without delay if I feel that my knowledge, experiences, integrity AND author copyrights are in any way violated.
SECTION 4: Mentoring Sessions
- 4.1. Location: Our meetings will take place through the video platform Zoom. You will be able to schedule your sessions through my Calendly calendar and will be provided with a Zoom link to click on at the time of our session.
- 4.2. Scheduling: You will receive a link to access a scheduling calendar which makes it easy to book in your sessions as suits you.
All sessions need to be scheduled and completed within 3 months from the date of your payment of this Program. Any remaining sessions or services left unused after that date will be forfeited.
Your package will be considered complete and closed 3 months after your initial purchase date. This policy simply prevents excessive rescheduling and promotes accountability. I want YOU to take action to dig deep within yourself & embrace your potential according to the journey timeline which we have committed to!
- 4.3. Rescheduling/Cancellation: If you have to reschedule, you will do so with a minimum of 24 hours notice. You can cancel or reschedule your own session using the links within your scheduling email.
Sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours notice can be re-arranged, but will incur a $111 cancellation fee. If this fee is not completed, the session will be forfeited. I certainly understand that life happens and will accommodate emergencies on a case-by-case basis but I value your time as well as my own and we both acknowledge that we make the scheduling of these sessions a priority.
Should you be more than 15 minutes late to a session without prior notice, our session will be automatically cancelled and you will lose the privilege to reschedule it.
- 4.4. Attitude: I will ensure that I enter the mentoring sessions free from distractions, on time and respectfully request that YOU do the same
SECTION 5: Approach, Communication & Boundaries
- 5.1. Resources: During our collaboration, I will provide you with any important documents or resources that I believe might support you on your journey. Those documents will be sent via email or sent through Whatsapp. Let me know if you have any questions at all regarding the information you receive from me.
- 5.2. Curiosity: My clients do best when they are open-minded to all of my suggestions even if it is something that you have learned or completed before. You agree to be open to my unique take on things and engage fully and openly in this process with faith that with these new insights, you will create an outstanding result. This journey promises to be exciting and I want you to keep an open mind regarding the experiences you are going to live. I understand that fear might show up but I’m asking to go beyond the fear and trust your Soul guidance when it comes to our explorations.
- 5.3. Communication: Outside our sessions together, you can contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Whatsapp at +33 6 12 05 78 13.
Email support will be provided from Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm (Paris time).
I do my best to answer you within 24 hours outside of the weekends (except in case of personal emergency or holiday).
If your question doesn’t concern organizational modalities or technical issues, please take the time to tune into yourself to find the answer to your question BEFORE reaching out to me.
When it comes to your inner Journey, I don’t know better than YOU, what’s good for yourself. Therefore, if you reach out with a question about how you should feel, experience, react to a specific situation, I will ALWAYS guide you back to find the solution within YOU. My goal will always be to empower you & increase your trust in yourself & your abilities.
- 5.4. Privacy & Boundaries: I prefer to be contacted through Whatsapp text/audio message, via text or via email rather than through a call as I find calls disrupting.
If you happen to be late to one of our sessions, please inform me by Whatsapp message or email as soon as possible. I will always make sure to check my inboxes if you’re not present for our session at the scheduled time.
The respect of my privacy and boundaries being extremely important to me, I reserve myself the right to terminate our collaboration without delay should any breach to these points be observed. Our relationship will remain professional, respectful & benevolent for the whole duration of this three-month program.
- 5.5. Mutual Respect, Trust & Honesty: An important part of our collaboration is my mission to provide challenges and encourage you to get out of your comfort zone. However, this will always be done sensitively and appropriately for each individual client. If I say or do something that upsets you or does not feel right, please let me know at once.
I want to provide you with the service and support you need and believe that honesty and trust are critical for our relationship to grow. I want this to be an open and safe place for you to come with confidence, and I ask that you let me know if there is ever anything that you are concerned about in our work together so that I can do whatever is necessary for you to be satisfied and happy.
You recognize that I, AUDREY BONGAT will always have your best interest at heart and that with hard work and an open mind, you can make life-changing strides in your life towards your goals.
However, there are no guarantees of any result, and your success is dependent on your fierceness and effort outside of our collaboration limits as well.
SECTION 6: Miscellaneous
- 6.1. Non transferability: The rights and obligations under this Agreement are personal to YOU. YOU may not assign or transfer any rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- 6.2. Indemnification: YOU will, at your own expense, defend, indemnify, and hold me, AUDREY BONGAT, its agents, and employees harmless from any and all claims, actions, liabilities, injuries, damages, losses, grants, costs, and expenses, including attorney fees, arising out of or in connection with any use of the Program(s) of this Agreement.
- 6.3. Integration: This Agreement, along with any additional terms or policies incorporated herein by reference, represents the entire Agreement between YOU and me, AUDREY BONGAT concerning our collaboration, and this Agreement supersedes and replaces any prior proposal, representation, or understanding YOU may have had with AUDREY BONGAT relating to the Program, whether oral or written.
- 6.4. Amendment: I, AUDREY BONGAT reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to amend this Agreement from time to time by posting an updated version of the Agreement at https://souldriven.life.
- 6.5. Governing law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws (and be subject to the courts) of France.
- 6.6. Attorneys’ Fees and Legal Expenses. If any proceeding or action shall be brought to recover any amount under this Agreement, or for or on account of any breach of, or to enforce or interpret any of the terms, covenants, or conditions of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the other party, as part of the prevailing party’s costs, reasonable attorneys’ fees, the amount of which shall be fixed by the court, and shall be made a part of any award or judgment rendered.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED TERMS, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO PROGRAM FEES, AUTOMATIC MONTHLY BILLING, STRICT NO REFUND POLICY, AND CONFIDENTIALITY.
TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AT email@example.com EXPRESSING YOUR CONSENT TO THOSE TERMS.
This consent will be required before booking your first session with me. 😉
Thank you very much in advance,