Today is the first day of my Gratitude Challenge.
31 days of gratitude to shift my mindset for good!
When I started to pay attention to the things I could be grateful for, a million thoughts rushed into my head.
But I’m willing to go slowly and acknowledge these one by one.
* * *
I’ll try and share in the group at least 3 things I’m grateful for, every day.
1. Thank you for the sunrise today. It was AMAZING. I was driving up north to host a mindful walk and the sky was stunning, all pink, orange and purple. I felt it was there just for me as a reward for waking so early on a Sunday, haha. 🌞
2. Thank you for the great mindful walk this morning. The people were wonderful. I had a lot of fun. The place was magical and I feel like everybody had a great time. I can’t wait to do it again at the end of the month. 🌱
3. Thank you for Sadie, the dog I’m pet-sitting. She is so much fun. I love coming back home and being welcomed by her cute happy face. 🐕
4. Thank you for the great discounts at Huckleberry. I saved a bit more than $20 today but buying products with short date of consumption. I don’t like the idea of wasting food and I’m discover great products for super cheap, win-win! 🥑
5. Thank you for Auckland. I love that city so much. I feel home here. 🌈
What about you, guys?
What are you grateful for today?
* * *
Want to join me?
Join the challenge to receive daily prompts to help you practice gratitude here!